Let’s review your insurance & risk management strategy now before it’s too late!
Understanding what insurance you need can be complex and overwhelming with devastating consequences if you get it wrong. Is it really worth risking everything when you have access to the team at SUREWiSE who can assess your insurance and risk management program and strategy, and give you vital advice and recommendations on how best to protect yourself?
Our team of qualified and experienced insurance professionals will take the time to understand you and your business, working together to tailor an effective risk transfer and risk management solution.
What’s involved in an insurance & risk management assessment?
It starts with you asking for our help. Simply contact us today and we will arrange a time to undertake a personalised approach to reviewing and assessing your insurance & risk management program and strategy.
The team at SUREWiSE will;
- work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of you, your business, your needs and your specific requirements;
- identify risks and potential risks attributable to your business and industry;
- review your existing insurance program;
- assess the quality of your insurance cover;
- identify gaps or potential gaps in your insurance cover;
- review your contingency plan;
- review your risk management plan;
- assess your insurance market options;
- review your insurance program pricing structure;
- review the insurer’s performance and their ability to pay claims;
- use our leading industry tools and calculators to review & assess your level of protection and sums insureds;
- provide you with tailored advice and recommendations;
- align your needs and requirements into developing an effective and affordable insurance & risk management program and strategy;
- provide you with a range of payment options; and
- be here for you when you need to make a claim
Our personal and consultative approach is what sets us apart from other insurance brokers who often charge big dollars for this type of service. If you decide to appoint SUREWiSE as your insurance broker, we will waive our assessment fee for this specialised service. We are straight to the point, we tell you how we see it and we don’t use gimmicks. Our business revolves around developing long lasting relationships which are built on trust.
Not all insurance policies are the same
Not all insurance policies are the same and you usually get what you pay for. It’s a case of “buyer beware”. We compare the differences between insurance policies which helps us arrange the most appropriate insurance policy for you and provide you with the right advice, allowing you to make an informed decision.
Access to more insurers
We have access to a wide range of insurers, including those who don’t deal with the general public. This provides more options for your consideration and helps ensure you can receive the best level of cover available.
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
There’s so much to take into consideration when deciding which policy best suits your specific needs and requirements.
Contact our team of qualified and experienced insurance brokers today for an insurance & risk management assessment